INFORMATION BOARD

To all Fans and viewers,

NEW INCOMING EVENTS

JULY 18TH. ........ECO HERITAGE FUNRIDE 5TH. EDITION
NOVEMBER 6TH. ......RIDE THE CHALLENGE 2010
DECEMBER 12TH. ......MONSOON RIDE 2010


SCROLL DOWN FOR ECO HERITAGE REGISTRATION

Admin.




Monday, July 13, 2009

ECO HERITAGE RIDE 2009

12th. July 2009.

Is done already yesterday. I was there.... I am one of the secretariat. The ride supposed to start early in the morning but some riders didn't arrive yet. Wow so many riders I counted and there are 250 riders alone and two motor-cross marshals Mr Kassim and Mr. Nik. Four 4x4 4WD supporting us in this 36km ride and what a trill.... I was told the route is tough. I am preparing the picture of the event. I'll put it in the blog soonest possible. Buy the newspaper, Berita Harian, Harian Metro, Cycling Malaysia Forum etc.

Finally here are some pictures in links that you might want to look. They are taken by participants. Imagine our 11 yrs old rider finished his ride. Then there is the oldest. I leave it to you guys to really think. How do they start the 36km ride. Some comments I received said that the 36km ride is tough, others said its easy, well its up to your judgement.

Crayon Photo
The BBB Forum
The Show
Koi Anak Pahang
Ahan in The Afternoon


No comments:

Post a Comment